The works

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bham



Now this video is a true tribute to Bellingham. What I'm about to share comes more from my love of word play than Bellingham, though (see video) Bellingham is a place worth loving.


Whatcom what may
I'll be here to stay
I don't want run away
I'll stick around the bay
we'll all frolic and we'll play
cause we like fair playin'
with all the hippies down here in Fairhaven

On the west coast
there's just one silver beach
next to the baker
who's never out of reach
no one's stuck in a rut
can't catch a can but
we can chuck a nut
and I tell you what
if you forget your clothes
then picnic in the cove
where nobody cares
and life's all teddy bears
where nobody cares
and life's all teddy bears

Take my hand, we'll fly to sunnyland
if it's up your alley, we'll run to Happy Valley
cause it's fun to skip, it's fun to roam
as long as everyone can Sehome

The weather may sadden
but don't lose that Padden
it will keep you warm when
the valley turns Sudden
when you need an idea
just scream Eureka
and just don't care how long it takes ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fathom me this: