The works

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A name change

I've changed the name of this blog. Previously, it was Parasitical References for my English 203 class, in which we explored the idea of parasites and then tried to think up whatever we could to blow our minds. That class is over, and I've decided to rearrange the furniture (not get rid of it, it's perfectly good furniture!) in order to make it a suitable space for whatever I feel like. Feel free to scroll down and peruse my ramblings on parasitical notions, or don't. But starting now, or rather, with "Odd Odysseus", this blog is a scrapbook.

And what of the name Fathoms? Well, if I ever had a studio or creative crew (like the all female staff CLAMP) I think I would want to name it "Fathoms". This blog naturally contains my creative aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fathom me this: