The works

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's good to have friends

If you read this, read it aloud:

Wine by the fire, you sayin' sweet things
I know you're a liar, and everything
the birdie kuckoos, you glance at the clock,
then I'm starin' down the barrel of a glock

pull the trigger bang bang I fall on my back
you kneel down on the ground and feel my neck
but my heart's beating strong and you, boy, were dead wrong

you jumped back, scared to death, I'd broken your flow
"Darn it all, you wore Kevlar, but how did you know?"
I must say it's the rage today, yeah a growing trend,
Baby it's good, oh baby it's good, baby it's good to have friends

I lift up my dress, withdraw the blade
by the stroke of twelve, we'll know who got played
in my hand he's my man say hi to bowie
so unlike you, he actually knows me

all my strength drive it deep into your chest
we tumble down on the ground both out of breath
I rip out my knife, no blood on it, oh, boy, now I've done it

whip out the wallet from your pocket, a hole in it
so you knew I've been screwed now how'd you spin it?
you smiled said the same reason you didn't meet your end
Baby it's good, oh baby it's good, baby it's good to have friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fathom me this: